Are you the ONLY person that wants to be pregnant the FULL 40 WEEKS??? I hope you make it just so you can say you did :) I'll be thinking about you and wishing for the time to pass quickly for you!
Yay for 38 weeks! You look great Kelly, but I am sure you want those two weeks to go by fast! I want them to, because then I only have 2 weeks left. I can't wait to see pics of your little man!
You look fabulous!!! I can't believe you're already due. It doesn't seem that long ago that you posted that funny story about being pregnant. I wish you well!!! I will be in town in a few weeks. Maybe, if you're up for it, we can swing by and meet the little one. Take care xoxo
15 comments:
Good luck!
I look at that belly and think "OH THE PAIN" You have now passed me up gestationally speaking :) Keep us updated.
i look at the picture and wonder how i will work when i get bigger.
do you run into things? ;)
i'll be thinking about you as the days go by. I cant wait to see the new little guy
yahooo!!!!!
You're one hot mama! Keep smilin' and can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
good luck! hope all goes well! hopefully it will be a shorter labor this time!
this is a cute picture. look are your smile it's darling. i love it! that sweater is super cute too!
i wish i could go to the place you are going to have your baby. it looks really nice and relaxing . enjoy!
Congrats on still being pregnant! I hope he comes soon. Good luck with it all. you are so cute!
Are you the ONLY person that wants to be pregnant the FULL 40 WEEKS??? I hope you make it just so you can say you did :) I'll be thinking about you and wishing for the time to pass quickly for you!
Yay for 38 weeks! You look great Kelly, but I am sure you want those two weeks to go by fast! I want them to, because then I only have 2 weeks left. I can't wait to see pics of your little man!
This picture is awesome! You are soooo pretty Kelly Louise!
Oh man, the downhill stretch!! Can't wait!
AHHH! You are adorable! Can't wait to hear about baby!!
You look fabulous!!! I can't believe you're already due. It doesn't seem that long ago that you posted that funny story about being pregnant. I wish you well!!! I will be in town in a few weeks. Maybe, if you're up for it, we can swing by and meet the little one.
Take care xoxo
Post a Comment