Saturday, January 9, 2010

it's just how we roll...

drinking applesauce out of a straw...pinky out, of course.

11 comments:

maggie said...

is there another way to eat apple sauce?

Amanda said...

Pantsless, of course. :)

The Jarmans said...

SO DARN CUTE!!!

Chance and Beth said...

Whaa ha ha!! LOVE IT

RaeAnn said...

eating while laying on your stomach...awesome. Oh, and I don't know how much controversy this will cause, but we call it pinky-up.

Karlee said...

Best. Picture. Ever. I've never tried drinking applesauce which means I've also never tried drinking it with a straw. Is this how you get kids to eat applesauce? Maybe I should try.

HAYHAY said...

so funny. That is very annoying about the jury duty! I have never experienced Jury duty. You'll have to tell us how it goes.

Unknown said...

man, he is a cute little boy. I tried to comment on your moses basket post, but it wouldn't let me. Anyways--I hate ebay just for that reason. People totally jack up prices trying to rip everyone off.
sorry.guess the topic struck a tender chord.
Anyways. . . HAPPY BABY SOON!

Kelly Munns said...

maggie, no there really isn't another way! raeann...he's definitely a "pinky-up" kinda guy. karlee...yes, i let isaac drink it out of the jar after i brought it home from the store. spoons are just too messy so after i realized drinking it straight from a cup could be messy if he's not in his high chair, i gave him a straw. he only started asking for it because i think it's fun/different for him...try it. pam...yes ebay can suck. jerks.

Maddy said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Wes Harris said...

Work it Isaac.