Wednesday, January 13, 2010

in all my glory...

ok, ya'll...here i am. not a great picture...wait a sec! that's little me at like 24 weeks. oops!














here it is! the real me...35w 6d. ugh, seriously...i look how i feel :)

9 comments:

Ronda said...

you look great! SOOOO Cute! and think only a few weeks left. IM so jealous. Cant wait to see him.

Beth Willmore said...

SO HOTT!!!! (Except for maybe the look on your face...) I feel for you though and hope that the end comes quickly for you!

Jill said...

So not fair. You're all baby and that's it! I understand the feeling of having a few weeks left and the misery. Good luck.

You really do look great. You're almost to the end. Yippee!

adorable pearsons said...

You look absolutely darling! Hang in there a few more weeks - you can do....put your mind to it, get down and break a sweat, rock and roll, you ain't seen nothing yet! (saved by the bell....just a litte ditty to help you along your way...love you.)

Unknown said...

you go girl! You're comin' up on the home stretch! Can't wait to see that little babay!!!!!!

Evans Family said...

You are so close to the end. Hope these last few weeks go by fast for you. You had asked when my due date is, its July 25th. I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

ahhh!! You are too cute for words! Seriously, if only ever pregnant woman could be as cute as you. That baby is ready to come out though, huh??? Looks like twins!

Adrienne & Scott said...

I don't think I realized that you only have a few weeks left! How exciting! Hang in there! You look so cute!!!

Wes Harris said...

Is this the same picture twice? No, there something definitely different, something has changed . . . yup your expression is different in the second one.