Tuesday, February 16, 2010

short version...

longer version to come when i can type with no child attached.

isaac and i got the flu saturday night...

had to get checked out at the hospital because my bp was high.

went into labor after getting cleared from the hospital to go home.

luckily i hadn't left yet...

had him 7 hrs later at the hospital.

then did post-natal care at bella vie.

home now...still a little weak but feel much better!

4 comments:

Ronda said...

We are so excited for you. Johah is so cute and sooooo perfect:) I am glad all went well. I wish I could help in some way.. Good luck with everything. Congrats!!

Maddy said...

wow! That's quite crazy for the condensed version! I'm so glad everything went well though!! He is a beauty!!

bendanielsfamily said...

thanks for the short version i've been dying to know. i got sick to put me into labor too...weird. how did they get you to bella vie?? just wondering for some reason! hope all is going well. do you have fmaily in town??

Justin and Stacey said...

I'm anxious to hear the long version. I love all the details of labor stories for some reason. Glad to hear everything went well! I'm sure you are loving all the snuggling. Wasn't that a great day to have a baby?? :)