Tuesday, February 16, 2010

meet baby brother...

jonah jason














the world's cutest little guy around

photos courtesy of my bff, tanya...

14 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

What a sweet little guy! Take it easy, you deserve it!

becca said...

Congrats!

RaeAnn said...

i hope t is blogging for you and that you are sleeping! oh, and I do believe in arranged marriages.

Tanya said...

he it dang cute. i think you should take raeann up on the arranged marriage offer. have you seen that jenna?!

Justin and Stacey said...

He's a doll! I'm trying to see if he looks like Isaac did but I can't tell.

Jill said...

Ohhh, so cute, Kelly. Congratulations!!! I love his name too!

Denisse said...

Congrats Kelly! I can't wait to see more pictures of him and read your long version of the labor!!!:) Hope you're recovering and everyone is adjusting well!

Chance and Beth said...

Seriously! I can't stand being away from you right now! Congratulations! Love you all so much!! Seriously, too cute!

Spencer & Nikki said...

What a cute little guy... congrats! Hope the adjustment is going well. Aren't boys the best?! Congrats again Kelly.

Elizabeth (and Dan) Spalding said...

Congrats!!! Derik told me while I was in at the bank the other day! Valentine babies are so sweet! Take care!

Derrick and Rachel said...

Congrats! Your sweet baby and I share a b-day...fun stuff! Hope you are getting some sleep these days!

Unknown said...

He is soo soo cute. I hope you are surviving! I know it can be especially overwhelming meeting everybody's needs! (including your own!)

Whitney said...

um i'd like to see more pics of jonah before he's five!! k thanks bye!

Justin and Stacey said...

Okay, Jonah probably doesn't even look the same anymore!! We need an update :) Hope you are getting some rest and catching up on life.