Monday, February 8, 2010

guessing game...

let's do a poll. when is this baby going to be born and what are his stats? here's some info that might help...isaac was 5lbs 14oz and 18 1/2 inches long born at 37 weeks and 1 day. i'm 39 weeks and 5 days today so hit me with your best shot! i may have something special for the person that guesses closest...

23 comments:

Jennifer Harris said...

I think he'll come one day late and he'll be 8 lbs. and 22" long. Good Luck, I'm excited for you! You are down to the wire!

Justin and Stacey said...

Sunday, Feb 14 @ 3:03pm weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz.

Okay, so that's my B-day and my stats. Maybe we can be twinkies!

jocelyn said...

ohhh this is fun. my guess:

friday, feb 12 @ 12pm
7.7 lbs and 21 inches

Beth Willmore said...

8.4 lbs 21.5"
Saturday at 6 a.m.
Good luck!

Schmidt Family said...

7 lbs 13 oz, arriving on thursday at 7pm! He will be 20.5 inches long! But for you sake with no drugs I hope he is small and comes tonight!
PS--you have to let me know how the no drugs works for you!

Whitney said...

thus feb 11th
weighing in @ 7lbs 4oz
and 21" tall . . you can just send me something now, pretty sure i'm right on the money!

amber schmidt said...

Oooh fun! I'm going to say Wednesday at 1:00 am weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and measuring 19.5 inches!??

Bethany said...

hmmm... the 12th. 8 lbs. 5 oz. 20 inches long. Go natural! you can do it!

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jarmans said...

Sat. the 12th
7lds. 11oz.
20.5 inches long

RaeAnn said...

I am pulling for 2/10/2010!!! You can do it! I guess 7 lbs 14 oz. and 21 inches.

Maddy said...

hmmmmmmm 8lb 2oz, 21"!! Come on baby JJM!!! I say LATE on the 10, maybe even the 11th!

Maddy said...

PS, where did you get your header paper for your blog, I absolutely adore it!

bendanielsfamily said...

ben wanted to place bets on when maddie would be born while i was actually in labor. only like 2 people were able to email their guesses in by the time i had her! haha.
Saturday 11 pm
7 lbs 9 oz
20 inches long
can't wait to hear!!!

Unknown said...

okay, I am the worst guesser ever, but I will give it my very best shot.
This baby will come 2/12/10 and he will be a healthy 8 lbs 7 oz. . . and 20 in.

I'm feelin pretty good about this one.

Good Luck Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda Munns said...

Ok well I am partial to Feb. 11, at 2:?? pm and I think he will weigh in at about 8 pounds and 3 oz. Good Luck.

S and K said...

I'm saying:
late on Feb 11th
7lbs 12oz
20 inches long.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I'm excited to see this little nugget!!!!!

Chance and Beth said...

In case Beth comments too, this is Chance.
I'm saying Feb 11th @ 8lbs 4oz and 21.2" long
If time matters...8:23pm
I was 10lbs 6oz and I wouldn't wish that upon any woman. Do they even let you go that long any more?

Kelly Munns said...

chance, that is sooo big! your poor mother...although if any woman could handle it, it'd be the offspring of venice :) my midwives aren't allowed to deliver after 43 weeks, so...yeah. they do let you go that long!

The Heaton's said...

tuesday, 2-16-2010. hhhmm, 7lb 9oz, and 20 inches. good luck!!!!!

Karlee said...

My guess:

Feb 15th around 8:06 pm
8 lbs 4 oz.
20 1/2 inches long

Tanya said...

Feb 16h,8:00 am, 8 pounds 4 ounces.

can't wait!

Tanya said...

crap forgot the lengh. 20 1/2 inches.