Wednesday, June 17, 2009

water-pops...

i just made isaac some homemade popsicles. he loves them. the flavor...water. i just filled them with water and froze them...he loves it. i'm so awesome.

6 comments:

amber schmidt said...

haha! I wish I could do that.

RaeAnn said...

you and pam making the rest of us crystal-lighters look so high-cal!

* Nancy * said...

Smart thinking Kelly! This age it is perfect before he figures it out!

Unknown said...

My kids would so go for this. Mix in a drop of strawberry jam and they'd be hooked.

stacy said...

Such a good idea! Brooklynn asks me for an ice cube in a bowl at least twice a day and this would make life so much easier. Why I couldn't come up with this on my own...I haven't a clue!

Tanya said...

i totally do that with my kids too! bff all the way.