Wednesday, June 17, 2009

speaking of water...

i noticed that we all (me and isaac) drink more water when we drink it out of the massive 32 oz hospital mug with a straw...and ice. it's amazing.

sidenote: i just set a bowl full of grapes down in front of isaac and he said, "you wehcome, mama". he's picked up that every time he says 'thank you', i say 'you're welcome'...so really he's just making life easier.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

KELLY! TODAY I was just thinking about that hospital mug and if I brought it out, would my kids drink more water. I feel connected to you Kelly :)

Jill said...

It is so cute when they start talking. What a cute boy. And I not only find that I drink more water from a water bottle/mug but even more if it is ice water as well. Thanks for the random thought on that. :)

Chance and Beth said...

Smart. I love water through a straw!
Little time saver! Why say thank you when you can jump to wehcome!

Beth Willmore said...

You crack me up Kell! So do you think it would help if I filled my hospital mug with Dr.Pepper?... Yesterday I said to Meg, "You're my beautiful girl." She said thank you, and when I didn't say anything else she said, "mom, you're supposed to say You're Welcome." It was hilarious!

Zach and Nikky said...

He is so smart! Love the popsicle idea, you are brilliant! :) I am due August 5th. Only 7 weeks left, hopefully.