Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the results...

so i had my 10 year reunion on saturday. it was a lot of fun, but sadly i didn't get very many pictures. i'll just have to start stealing everyone else's when they post them...

here's one of my bff's lindsey. her and i have been friends since 7th grade.













this is a random crew, but all good friends, nonetheless! keith, hilary, alyssa, me, and julie. keith and i were voted most outgoing together in high school...he's a funny dude. and he's my brother's best friend. funny how things work out. i had to ask julie if she got butt implants because her badonkadonk was badonky! she said no...i knew it.













here's alyssa...another bff. she and i played basketball together and have been friends since the 9th grade. she lives in vegas these days and has herself a little baby girl who's almost one. it was a lot of fun to see her again (even though i see her at least once a year).

9 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

That's fun. I'm sad that you weren't wearing something skankaliscious... isn't that the point of the reunions to make everyone realize how hot you are, and how successful your life is? I didn't go to my 5 year - and I still have 3 more years until the next one so I think I've got to get a boob job and stuff before then... any ideas for me?

Matt said...

Cool! I'll be doing the same thing next year I guess!

bendanielsfamily said...

you look so great!!! i bet it was fun!

* Nancy * said...

Your so funny to ask your friend Julie about her "badonkadonk." You all look so young!
What did you guys do at your reunion?

p.s. YOU just amaze me on your AWESOME mommy skills -- you ROCK!

RaeAnn said...

I am glad you went and had a great time. Wishing our reunion could happen too!!

Tamara said...

Is the girl in the silver shirt to your right Hilary? I think she's one of my dentist's hygenists?? She is/was a kick-ass cowgirl. And pretty much the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Besides you of course. Mwah!

Kelly Munns said...

yep that's her. we've went to middle and high school together. she's always been awesome and gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Awww. Fun to look at these pictures and see how everyone HASN'T changed. You all still look so young, and beautiful. Makes me want to run to my locker mirror and make sure I don't have a booger hanging out of my nose or something else that would draw Alyssa's attention (and wrath)...kidding. kind of. okay, maybe not at all...

Unknown said...

Awww. Fun to look at these pictures and see how everyone HASN'T changed. You all still look so young, and beautiful. Makes me want to run to my locker mirror and make sure I don't have a booger hanging out of my nose or something else that would draw Alyssa's attention (and wrath)...kidding. kind of. okay, maybe not at all...