there were two couples who thought it would be cool to pretend like they were alone in a hotel room...right in the middle of the reunion. it was so gross. who does that? i guess these four, right? yuck! have some class! (get it...)
SI-CUSTING (sick + disgusting) . . anyway so weird 10 years has flown by. . .mine is end of sept . .so i may be missing it .. looks like you had a great time catchin up! love the hair!
So, were these people married to each other or long lost high school sweethearts hooking up? Either way, nasty, get a room. . .but if they were high school sweethearts, did they happen to be that one ROTC couple who always made out by their locker? Because if it's them I swear they must have a publicity fetish or something. groooouuudddy....
11 comments:
i know what you are saying.... yuck!
SI-CUSTING (sick + disgusting) . . anyway so weird 10 years has flown by. . .mine is end of sept . .so i may be missing it .. looks like you had a great time catchin up! love the hair!
ok were you at the prom or a reunion after you all were OUT of HS for like 10 years! Come on! :)
Holy Cats!!!
Sorry - next time we'll just leave and go to our hotel.
I tried to apologize to you in person Kelly. Why'd you have to embarrass me like this? Not cool!
haha matt. you are so funny.
where's my snuggie?!
I had a sewing accident. I no longer am able to make Snuggies. Sorry!
So, were these people married to each other or long lost high school sweethearts hooking up? Either way, nasty, get a room. . .but if they were high school sweethearts, did they happen to be that one ROTC couple who always made out by their locker? Because if it's them I swear they must have a publicity fetish or something. groooouuudddy....
I love that you said "have some class."
Post a Comment