How funny. Two things: The first thing I thought was "aww, I bet she would be really fun to snuggle with" haha. Then, the scratching. I am with you on the same page. Liam gives excellent foot massages. I'm hoping this lasts a very long time.
snuggie...funny one time a snuggie commercial came on tv during like a twilight zone marathon (they had been playing tons of them) and Sadie (3) yelled I hate Snuggie when she saw it. Pretty funny!
Haha - every time I see those commercials now, I think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y They do look like they could possibly be nice to have though. hmmmm...
8 comments:
How funny. Two things: The first thing I thought was "aww, I bet she would be really fun to snuggle with" haha. Then, the scratching. I am with you on the same page. Liam gives excellent foot massages. I'm hoping this lasts a very long time.
Child slave labor is the best.
Awesome,can you teach me to train bailey!! Or chance for that matter.
I have friends who own snuggies and love them. But I will still make fun of you!
Okay, I've totally tried to have Jack scratch my back and he does it for about .2 seconds and then he's done. I need to know your secret! :)
His future wife will thank you!!
Jonathan says if you want a snuggie, go get your bathrobe and put it on backwards. What's the fun of that?
And child slave labor... sweet. Why do you think I taught my kids to vacuum?? Bwa ha ha ha haaaa.... ;)
snuggie...funny one time a snuggie commercial came on tv during like a twilight zone marathon (they had been playing tons of them) and Sadie (3) yelled I hate Snuggie when she saw it. Pretty funny!
Haha - every time I see those commercials now, I think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y
They do look like they could possibly be nice to have though. hmmmm...
Post a Comment