Wednesday, March 5, 2008

...seven months already?!

the time just flies with this little guy! soon enough it's going to be summertime and he'll be crawling around getting into everything. he's started to shimmy on the floor a little so i can tell the crawling is right around the corner.
lots of you will be happy to know that i finally gave the little guy rice cereal today. he seemed to like it and was a really good boy the whole time! i have a video, but stupid blogger hasn't been able to upload my videos since september! ugh! anyway, here are some cute pics of the handsome little devil. here's to you isaac! happy 7 months since birth! i love you little buddy!


8 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Philipp wanted me to write that his arms remind him of the Michelin Man! I think it's adorable though! With all that shimmy-n' those rolls will be gone in no time - how sad!

The Hendricks ID said...

I like the rolls too. They remind me of my friends little brother when I was growing up. If he keeps the sweet rools during the summer, you can spread them apart and he'll have tan lines.
Hey, I finally got some pictures on my blog. I have a lot more that'll do tonight. I'll try and get rid of the celtics too, so you can see the pictures better. When I change backgrounds though, I loose all my info.

Tanya said...

ha ha he is SO funny! he is going to be eating everything in sight!

The Heaton's said...

finally! some rice cereal for the little guy! i am glad he enjoyed it! yeah i am sure he will be crawling in no time! i love his rolls too!

The Clews Crew said...

Hey Kelly. I don't know if you remember me, but it's Kristi Clews. I just saw your blog link on Marilee's blog and I was so excited. What a cute little boy!! Congratulations....seven months late. :) Anyway, I'm glad to see you're doing great and thought I'd say hi!

adorable pearsons said...

Look at those rolls- that little guys would fit right in around here! He is so cute! I totally skipped the whole rice cereal stuff and went right for baby food with both of my girls! He is so adorable- Kamree wants to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Awww cute little arms! I can't believe he's getting so old. Heck, I can't believe Lucy's getting so old! She's going to be a year old in about a week!

Denisse said...

He is such a cutie pie! I love those cheeks! he is just too adorable Kelly!!!!