my sister took this picture of isaac with my hair on top of his head. oh my gosh, i'm cracking up just looking at it again! it is so funny to see what he looks like with long hair...hahaha! she also took one of me giving him a mohawk with my hair, too. that's a good one. alright, enjoy my little white trash, doped up, punk rocker child!
8 comments:
oh my gosh i think that is the funniest thing i have ever seen. that is hilious!!!! you will HAVE to put that in his high school year book!
that is hilarious!! i really dig this new look!! you need to put the mohawk pic on.
Can I see that in a full mullet? I can't wait until this boy starts talking, cause I have a feeling he will be as funny as his mama.
it's too much! ha ha.
You guys are hilarious!!!!! ha ha ha!!!! When I first saw the picture I really thought it was a girl!!!! Funny!!!! I agree with Stephanie...this picture definitely has to make to the year book!!!!!:)
your hillarious! It looks like he luvs it just as much as his momma!
Oh wow! I think he likes it...
Miss you guys!
Disgusting... He looks good as a blonde. The funny thing is we know a kid that has hair exactly like the brown-haired Issac.
I changed my blog (it doesn't change the fact that the Celtics are the best team in the NBA) but now you can see the pictures better and I added a few pictures.
Post a Comment