Friday, March 14, 2008

...my poor child

ok so these are with my sister's hair. i'm just gonna them there pictures speak for themselves...sorry isaac :)

5 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh my word, i can't stop laughing!! That is hilarious!! Now Isaac has something to work towards. :) Those will be so funny to him when he is older.

Tanya said...

i think he really likes the mullet. he has a big smile in both pictures.

Unknown said...

oh wow . . .you should make baby wigs!!!!hahaha ahh, I really do love it kelly

Whitney said...

ok honestly i saw the pictures before i read the post and my mouth did drop-i admit it! its funny how it looks surpsisingly natural and sick all at the same time. i'm laughing now but almost had a heart attack! ha-who knows what color his hair will be when it finally grows in!

The Hendricks ID said...

I was the exact same as Whitney when I first saw it, natural yet nasty. At first, I thought I went to the wrong blog.
Every once in a while I go to your snooping list to see others blogs that I know. What the heck is up with chad and lyndsie making there's invite only? I can't believe it. I must have accidentally deleted the invite from my email.