Tuesday, March 25, 2008

it's about that time!

i had my friend, jessica, come over yesterday to take isaac's pics again. she did such a great job the first time that i had to bring her back. i haven't seen all of the pictures yet, but the ones i saw are amazing! she does such a wonderful job! so if you want to go see some of the photo shoot, go to http://www.jessicadawnphoto.com/. there are a few on the homepage slideshow, but the others are in the little ones gallery. enjoy!

5 comments:

amber schmidt said...

those are so dang cute!!! I love the one of all of you laying on the couch when he was just teeny - I didn't even notice isaac at first & also the one of all of you on the floor.

Schmidt Family said...

If derik ever got chunky he would look like issac does now, only with a different nose! I love the pictures, you photographer is awesome!

Denisse said...

Those pictures were gorgeous Kelly!!!!!! Wow! I love the one of Isaac trying to eat the baseball!!! Those big blue eyes are so striking!!!!!! Very cute!

The Hendricks ID said...

You're like the star of her website. We really need to get Lindsay a website set up. It just seems like we are always so busy. I must admit, when I saw the title of your post "It's about time!" I thought you were pregnant. That would be funny. Good pictures. You and Derik still look exactly the same. The same as you used to I mean, not that you and Derik look that much alike.

Tanya said...

loved every minute of looking at those pictures. when you order them i need a wallet of him in his baseball outfit!