I love his cute chubby hands.
Kelly-- Love your giggle!
OH MY!!! The finale was the best!! I was waiting for him spray the camera or dive over the chair!! I love it, MISS YOU GUYS!
I love his facial expressions! You should have recorded yours....Philipp makes fun of me because i open my mouth with each bite.
oh my gosh he is SO dramatic about it! I like it when he shivers at even the thought of taking another bite.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love his cute chubby hands.
Kelly-- Love your giggle!
OH MY!!! The finale was the best!! I was waiting for him spray the camera or dive over the chair!! I love it, MISS YOU GUYS!
I love his facial expressions! You should have recorded yours....Philipp makes fun of me because i open my mouth with each bite.
oh my gosh he is SO dramatic about it! I like it when he shivers at even the thought of taking another bite.
Post a Comment