Tuesday, April 1, 2008

...excuse me, what?

that's right...pregnant. um, i don't know how i feel about this, but i guess i don't have a choice now, do i? ok let's be honest...i'm really excited! i intended on waiting till isaac was about 2 or so, but when it happens it happens! we go to the doctor on monday so i'll post more then!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Kelly,

holy smokes what a great surprise to hear from you. I am not great at this blog stuff but Katy is. Anyways, can we add you to our blog list? It looks like you have some other people that I know on yours. So that is cool. By the way, congrats on the pregnancy.

Russ Paskett

Katy said...

Kelly,

holy smokes what a great surprise to hear from you. I am not great at this blog stuff but Katy is. Anyways, can we add you to our blog list? It looks like you have some other people that I know on yours. So that is cool. By the way, congrats on the pregnancy.

Russ Paskett

S and K said...

WOW! that is really exciting! i think kids close together are fun, i'm wishing our 2 were closer! well congrats!! how are you feeling? morning sickness kicked in yet?

Schmidt Family said...

I am so excited for you. Aiden was eight months when I got pregnant with Hunter. It was Daunting at first but wonderful now. I would have two in a row like that again in a heart beat. In fact that is what we might do in a year or so. Call me and we will talk!