we recently had a death in the family. our poor, dear old computer caught a virus and died last weekend. we have since found a replacement, but nothing will be as great and dear to us as our old computer. so sad, but la-la-la-la life goes on.
Isaac looks like such a big boy sitting there with a sippy cup! We had to take our computer to the doc (my bro) this last weekend because we only had 2 G left! It was so slow. I'm releived that we can still save her. I don't know how I'd get by without a computer.
1 comment:
Isaac looks like such a big boy sitting there with a sippy cup! We had to take our computer to the doc (my bro) this last weekend because we only had 2 G left! It was so slow. I'm releived that we can still save her. I don't know how I'd get by without a computer.
Post a Comment