Wednesday, April 2, 2008

suckers!!

ok for all those suckers out there that actually believed i was pregnant (including my mom) you've been had! april fool's fools!!!

ps. for all of you who were so sweet about it, thanks. but i'm very, very far from pregnant.

8 comments:

amber schmidt said...

too bad!!! Your hillarious! I would have totally beleived you had I seen it yesterday.

Whitney said...

too bad i missed your blog yesterday . . i was too busy pulling that same trick on taylor and chad! talk about gullible! come on . . you know you wanna have another!!

Jessica said...

Hey Kelly - I don't know if you remember me, but I was a daily customer at Key Bank when you worked there in Driggs. I also went to school with Derik - he was a couple years older than me.
I just came across your blog so I thought I would say hi
(Jessica(Beard)Driggs)
Check back soon!

Justin and Stacey said...

Kelly...that was a mean joke! I bet you had a lot of people going though! I am a horrible liar and everyone would know that I was full of it.

Darcie said...

Hi Kelly, I was so excited to find your blog! I didn't know you had a baby. He is very cute!! So are you guys still in Rexburg? We moved to Sugar City and love it. It's ok if you snoop and look at my blog
daytonfamily.blogspot.com
Bye

S and K said...

you're a turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not cool! :) but that is one good april fool's joke!

The Heaton's said...

well i definitely missed the april fools post. i am sure i would have been surprised, and very excited for your. i pulled the pregnant bit on ryan. i had the pregnancy test left from when we found out with connor, he was shocked!!! great minds think alike, or we are retarded and couldn't come up with anything original.

Chance and Beth said...

Oh, thats funny!!!