Kelly!!! He looks just like you! Isaac is growing so fast and he's adorable! What a happy boy! Makes me laugh as I see his pictures! I wish we lived closer! Keep posting pictures of him!
oh Kelly, that baby of yours gets cuter and cuter. . .I love it! And I love that we get to see every stage and expression. . . and I think he probably feels a bond with your camera, ya? :)
6 comments:
He is SOO cute! All I want to do is squeeze him and kiss his little cheeks!
Love this little boy!
why do i get such a kid out of this little guy. i get on your blog...i laugh...i leave happier. thanks for posting new pics!
Kelly!!! He looks just like you! Isaac is growing so fast and he's adorable! What a happy boy! Makes me laugh as I see his pictures! I wish we lived closer! Keep posting pictures of him!
cute- as always!!
oh Kelly, that baby of yours gets cuter and cuter. . .I love it! And I love that we get to see every stage and expression. . . and I think he probably feels a bond with your camera, ya? :)
Post a Comment