Thursday, February 21, 2008

just a little update...






6 comments:

Devon @ CrossTraining said...

Thank God, someone who has more rolls than I do! :)

Lyndsie said...

oh my!! i LOVE the orange diaper picture!! look at that plump bum of his...i still want to squeeze him!

Tanya said...

oh my gosh is that an orange diaper?? Love hime. He is so funny and so happy.

amber schmidt said...

I'm curious about the orange diaper... do you use cloth??? I love the last pic with all his cleeve!

Chance and Beth said...

You use cloth!!?? I love the look on his face! Miss you guys, what was the dream about?

amber schmidt said...

I had never even heard about the g diaper! - that's so cool. I had to go to the site myself & check it out - I just don't think i could ever bring myself to put a diaper in my garden....

No I don't make my own baby food or anything like that, but i do want to experiment with purees for landon i just haven't gotten a cookbook yet!