Friday, February 8, 2008

birthday suit...

isaac decided to wear his birthday suit the day AFTER his birthday. what a silly boy. anyway, this is basically for tanya since she likes to count all his rolls...i counted 21 :)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

that is one healthy kid! oh he is so cute! he looks like such a happy little guy. i love his round little bottom.

The Heaton's said...

aahh, oh my gosh, he's soooo cute! i think it's funny how babies just love to chill nakie nake. he's got such a cutie booty. i only counted 18 rolls.

amber schmidt said...

He is so dang cute! I love nakie babies! That is until they feel the cool air and decide to let it all go. Look at that booty on him. I feel a song coming on... 'what you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?'

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh my word, I love this! His rolls are too darn cute! You do have a beautiful baby. I love the six month count down. what did we ever do before we had babies?

PS. I loved your comment on missing me! One of these days, we need to meet up when I got to Washington! How far away are you from Portland? I would love to kiss little Isaac's face off!!