Tuesday, February 5, 2008

well hello six months...

can you believe it?! six months ago today i had this beautiful little baby boy and it was the happiest day of my life...hands down! as i lie awake last night i started thinking of little isaac and how stinkin precious he is. he is just the most fun little boy. i don't think we could have picked a more fitting name for him. isaac means "laughter". so let's recap the life of little isaac (l to r then down). you can totally see where he changed...it's from week 4 to 6, i believe...










4 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

Now tell me didn't the last 6 months fly by?? I was just thinking today how time flies after baby is born by time during pregnancy crawls by.

The Heaton's said...

i can't believe how fast time goes. its so fun to see the different stages he's gone through in the last six months. he is so darling!

amber schmidt said...

1/2 allready!? I had Cole's six month checkup yesterday and the Dr. kept telling me all the things he could eat now and I was a little sad. He's my baby and I don't want him to grow so fast!! Before we know it they will be crawling!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1/2 year birthday Isaac!!! It will be funny the next time him and Lucy get together, they will actually interact. :-) I love his shirt in that last picture.