Wednesday, January 30, 2008

...oopsie daisy!

ok so when isaac and i were watching Lifetime today (that's right ladies, i said lifetime!) he kept flinging his pacifier over his eyes. it was so funny because he couldn't get it off. this picture he could actually see over it, but most of the flings would land dead on his eyes so he couldn't see anything...so then he starts to do the holy-crap-i-can't-see-anything-so-i'll-hold-my-breath thing. it was pretty funny...

3 comments:

RaeAnn said...

What a cutie! I love thinking of you as a mommy, love the snowsuit, love his funny smiles, love everything. Hope I get to meet this boy sooner than later. I think it is time for a Brookside reunion!

Justin and Stacey said...

Poor Isaac!! That is hilarious! It is so fun to see them explore new things and especially when they do it on accident!

Denisse said...

I LOVE his cheeks!!!!!!!!!