oh my gosh he is so dang cute! happy new year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Okay, I was looking at that second picture and thought, Isaac's head looks HUGE! But then I realized that I think that's Derik's head behind him! HA!
Gotta love the goofy things your mom does!! love you.
I can't get over his facial expressions!! They are hilarious! What a cutie!
Issac is adorable. I can totally see both of you in his face. The last picture of him making that crazy face looks like you. He is so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my gosh he is so dang cute! happy new year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Okay, I was looking at that second picture and thought, Isaac's head looks HUGE! But then I realized that I think that's Derik's head behind him! HA!
Gotta love the goofy things your mom does!! love you.
I can't get over his facial expressions!! They are hilarious! What a cutie!
Issac is adorable. I can totally see both of you in his face. The last picture of him making that crazy face looks like you. He is so cute.
Post a Comment