Sunday, January 20, 2008

...new toys!!

isaac got a couple new toys for being such a good boy and growing big and tall! ok he was just getting really bored from staying home with boring mom all day :) he likes to play in these things and it gives me a minute to take a shower and get dressed every day! yeah that's right...i said EVERY DAY!!! no more frumpiness for me!!















8 comments:

Lyndsie Field said...

you just reminded me how much i LOVE the bouncers!! I need to find mine....emerson would love it. I know i tell you this all the time, but isaac really is so dang cute.

Justin and Stacey said...

Hooray for toys that keep babies busy so that we can get cleaned up once in a while! I LOVED when Jack got his bouncer and he would just sit in it for an hour and I could get something done...it's the best!

amber schmidt said...

We never had anything that fancy for Landon and now that we have one for Cole I often wonder how I survived!

Diana Taylor said...

We always said we wouldn't spoil Logan and buy him too many toys, but then you find yourself needing toys for baby, not because they are asking but because you want them.
As for taking a shower every day kudos! I still don't make it there everyday, take a nap, take a shower, such a hard choice.

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how grown up he looks! So cute. Someday Kelly, I'm just going to have to meet him :)

The Heaton's said...

i love to watch how babies interact with toys. its funny how you can give them a toy and they play with it for an hour like its brand new everytime! connor has the same outfit isaac has on in the first picture.

Denisse said...

You have got to love bouncers!!!! They are the greatest invention!!! And the little boy playing in it is so darn cute!!!!!

aunt choody said...

What a darling little boy! I think that he is a good mix of his mom and dad. Do you call him Ike?