we're going to the doctor for isaac's 6 month check-up on february 12th...that's when the doc is going to talk to me about giving this little guy some rice cereal. i'm a little nervous, but i think he's ready. anyway, i started giving him a sippy cup to play with. there's nothing in it, but he's really good at holding it and getting it in his mouth. he has fun with it and i enjoy watching him attack it. imagine his surprise when i take that lid off and something actually comes out!


6 comments:
Hi Kelly! I just saw the link to your blog from Stacey's. Isaac is too cute! I bet you are just having the best time with him. We are expecting our own little guy here any day! I can't wait to see him! Anyway, it is good to see that you are so happy and loving being a mom.
i love to see babies when they try rice cereal for the first time. they always have a funny confused look. you'll have to video tape that one. (i have heard they sleep better at night, cause there is more weight in their tummy with rice cereal, hooray!)
six months already?! crazy stuff kell! and just fyi...my kids were not crazy about rice cereal...at least not plain. i always mix it with some fruit or veggies & i really like to give them the oatmeal instead of the rice cereal...i think it tastes better! yes...that's right...I eat it & i like it! :)
he is so funny with that cup. you should put a tiny bit of water in there and see what he thinks of that!
I was nervous giving Lucy solids at first too, I think we started her on them at 5 months, just rice cereal and avocado and banana and mild foods like that. It's gone just fine though, she loves her food and she's never had a reaction to anything. He'll do great!
Hey-- I was thinking we should do a camping trip this summer and meet in Idaho! What do ya think???
Post a Comment