Isaac is SOO adorable and is getting VERY big! I love chubby babies though! So much more to love on! He's definately looking more and MORE like you!
He looks so cute with that little dog!! Look at him grab his face, I love it!
Wow! Isaac is getting so big and adorable! I can see both you and derik in him- who do you think he looks like more? Such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Isaac is SOO adorable and is getting VERY big! I love chubby babies though! So much more to love on! He's definately looking more and MORE like you!
He looks so cute with that little dog!! Look at him grab his face, I love it!
Wow! Isaac is getting so big and adorable! I can see both you and derik in him- who do you think he looks like more? Such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment