First sign of teething, I would say! Good luck to you! Other than the crappy teething part- He is so so so cute and I love watching him change digi style- but you should come here so we can watch in person! He is really darling!
Cole I think is trying to do the same thing. He won't take his pacifier anymore and constantly has his fingers in his mouth. As much as I don't want him to be a thumbsucker -- Isaac sure makes it look soo cute!
3 comments:
He is so cute & getting so big! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!
First sign of teething, I would say! Good luck to you! Other than the crappy teething part- He is so so so cute and I love watching him change digi style- but you should come here so we can watch in person! He is really darling!
Cole I think is trying to do the same thing. He won't take his pacifier anymore and constantly has his fingers in his mouth. As much as I don't want him to be a thumbsucker -- Isaac sure makes it look soo cute!
Post a Comment