on another note...i took him for his 4 month check-up. he was a couple days shy of being 4 and a half months and i don't know if they adjust the percentiles for that, but here are the stats. and yes, we have a big boy...but to be honest, i couldn't ask for anything more!
weight: 16.5 lbs (88th percentile)
height: 25 1/2 inches (84th percentile)
head: 43 cm (79th percentile)

8 comments:
He is so big - can he share with Cole?? I love chubby babies!
Oh man, that is awesome!! He is so cute and chunky! I love it. He weighs a tiny bit more than Jack does! :)
Your Hillarious! Cole is was in the 33%tile at his last appointment. We actually went to the Dr. yesterday because Cole is sick and he weighed 15lb 4 oz- but they didn't do the percentile thing. Even though he is on the low end he still has the rolls going on - maybe cause he's short? Anyway sorry for the long comment and if I remember correctly Happy Anniversary to you! - 5 years!
me again- our anniversary is today too - that's the only way I remember yours! =)
what a little cutie pie, i love little rolls on babies! connor is starting to get them on his legs, they are so cute! and if the previous post is true, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
That is so cute Kelly! I love it when they start blowing like that!! I love it when they start discovering new things! It's so fun to watch and I think it's my favorite part about being a mom.
That's funny! We just went to the doctor for Lucy's 9 month checkup and she weighs 17 lbs, about as much as Isaac. She's in the 25th percentile for weight but in the 75th for her head and her length. She's so tall, it's funny. Any time I find pants that are super long but skinny in the waist I have to buy them because her pants are always either falling off or short.
I'm back. I think I'll have to go back and find Jackson's stats, we could have had a good sumo wrestle if they were the same age. Looking at the picture, I was thinking Isaac would probably be in the 100th % for height if he had a neck.
Post a Comment