ok so i left for the store tonight to get isaac some baby orajel...yes my baby is teething...and this is what happens when i leave the house. derik probably feels like a goon doing this in front of me...actually i know he does so he sneaks the photo shoot while i'm gone so i can't make fun of him. little does he know they were totally blog-worthy. so, enjoy derik and all his silly faces...my favorites are the ones where isaac is like, "what the heck is going on here?"
That's what Dustin does! Either when I'm gone or not paying attention. There was one night when he took like 40 pictures of his new computer system at 2 in the morning when Lucy and I were asleep. It's a guy thing I think.
2 comments:
oh my gosh that is hilarious! but seriously who hasn't done the goofy secret photo shoot!
That's what Dustin does! Either when I'm gone or not paying attention. There was one night when he took like 40 pictures of his new computer system at 2 in the morning when Lucy and I were asleep. It's a guy thing I think.
Post a Comment