
this time my brother went with us since he's visiting from san diego for a few weeks. i have been wanting to eat like everyone else and we have to get really creative since i can't have any dairy (it inflames isaac's intestines). well i tried a cheeseless pizza this time and guess what?! it was amazing! i was really surprised! i got a "humdinger" which is pepperoni, olives, mushrooms, lean beef, and salami. of course i ate the whole lunch-size pizza because there's not a lot of filling without cheese, but holy crap it was so good! so i've found my new favorite non-dairy food! here's to you, padington's pizza! thank you for making such wonderful pizza that it doesn't even need cheese!
4 comments:
Kelly! I'm so glad you found a pizza without cheese that you can enjoy "almost" as much as the real thing! All the things we have to do and go through for these little ones huh? It's all worth it though!!!!!!! When you look at him you just can't help but LOVE him and eat pizza without cheese!!!!!:)
So I am slightly (used to be a lot) lactose intolerent and my sister is really lactose intolerent! It gets old fast; but I do have some food ideas that don't include dairy so if any of these sound good I'll give you some recipes--Sweet & Sour Chicken, Spaghetti (okay so lots of these don't require recipes), Oriental Salad, Black Bean Soup, White Chicken Chili, Chicken Noodle Soup (with homemade noodles), tacos, burritos (you know I make a mean one), frozen whip cream (in place of ice cream) with ice cream toppings, breakfast for dinner, crock pot lasgna, ect! So I know they are basic and your probably thought of them- but if I wasn't lazy I would actually get up and look through my favs! Sorry- let me know if you need more idea!
Your brother looks so much like you!
oh my gosh! isaac's little face he is making is so cute! he is such a big boy!
p.s. i don't want to be on a break anymore. please call this week. i am done babysitting on tuesday! let me know when you are free.
Post a Comment