yesterday isaac started giggling! it is the cutest thing ever....it made me belly laugh. i can't wait to see what it is that makes him have that rolling laughter that just makes the whole room smile. i love this little guy...
Isn't that funny the first time they laugh? I remember Aiden's first. I was bouncing him on my knee and singing along with a Veggie Tales CD and he just started giggling like crazy. It only gets better because now he'll start doing it all the time!
4 comments:
i can't wait to hear it. are you up right now????
Isn't that funny the first time they laugh? I remember Aiden's first. I was bouncing him on my knee and singing along with a Veggie Tales CD and he just started giggling like crazy. It only gets better because now he'll start doing it all the time!
you are so funny kell! i love the espn post! and i'm so excited that little isaac is giggling! it's the best!
when we can't hangout and i am wondering what you are up to...i just come here on your blog and wish we were together
Post a Comment