Monday, November 5, 2007

look at his new trick

i put the blanket over his whole body and he was wise enough to know that if he kicked his legs it would come off...this little guy kicks and kicks anyway, but we did it so many times that he really got it!

i have to give a shout out to isaac again for turning 3 months old today! what a big boy he is! i love this little guy more and more every day. he's the most happy baby! we love you, little isaac!










5 comments:

ibid said...

Cute kiddo Smelly. Kudos to stumbling across my wife's blog and tracing her to me. I am beyond happy that you are doing well.

I may be moving to Oregon next year. If that happens, you will be informed.

Darren

Denisse said...

That way toooo cute kelly! I was laughing out loud when I saw the pictures!

Justin and Stacey said...

It is so fun when they start figuring things out!! I love it! Super cute!

Diana Taylor said...

How fun! I can remember doing the same thing over and over just to be sure it wasn't a coincidence.

Tanya said...

i posted something on my blog for ya. love little isaac. he is a handsome little man. i saw him in his crib with all those blankies beside him...it's time to move that stuff out and let that little guy sleep in there :o) we need to hangout.