Friday, December 4, 2009

more 'baby boder' pics...

here i am at 25 weeks 5 days...













here i am ready to see 'new moon' with the neighborhood moms. 28 weeks 2 days...













and this is normally what's going on during my day...

6 comments:

Denisse said...

cuuuuuuteeee belly Kelly!!!:)

* Nancy * said...

Hey Gorgeous Mama! Hope you're feeling as good as you can at 28 weeks!
YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

Tanya said...

lookin hot mama!

Unknown said...

you are adorable ms. prego. I miss you!

Justin said...

Hooray for new pictures! You look so cute...and I'm not just trying to make you feel good. There is just something so cute about pregnant bellies! Hope you are feeling okay!!
~Stacey

Chance and Beth said...

Oh my you are so cute! Is Isaac trying to look up your shirt? Bai try's to play that game, sigh. Oh and is that yellow hutch new? (In the last 3 yrs or so since I was there? ) I LOVE it! Hope there's a good story about where you got it from. Miss you guys!