i got a plastic bowl at the dollar store. i figured it would be a good size for mixing stuff. anyway, i noticed there was a piece of it coming off on the bottom. when i went to see what it was (i thought it was a sticker) the dang thing came all the way through to the other side. so now there's a hole in it. so here's the deal...would you take something back to the dollar store?
21 comments:
no but i bet you would :o) and i love ya for it.
Yeah, but im cheap!
I would never go through all the hassle for $1, but I wouldn't fault anyone else who was willing.
I didn't know you could take stuff back to the dollar store...
LOL. I'm sorry to laugh. I'd take it back, but not to the dollar store. Any other store.. yes, but the dollar store is just that.... cheap junk for a dollar. Good luck.
Ya know I don't think I would take something back to the dollar store...but if you're heading back into that direction why not try?!?
i'm still on the fence about it. my initial reaction was 'what a piece of crap...oh well, at least it was only $1'. and to be honest, my brother bought it...we get stocking stuffers there for christmas and he already did his shopping. but my second thought was 'they shouldn't be able to get away with this'. so i think if i did take it back it would merely be for the principle of the matter. i also thought of cutting out the whole bottom and using it for a white elephant gift. wouldn't that be the crappiest gift ever?!
haha I love the white elephant gift idea! As for taking it back...it could be a lot of hassle for a buck, but I say go for it and teach those dollar store people a lesson. :)
landmark lighting...do i know you?
YES! take it back! atleast thats what I say... I dont know that I really would. I would think you were awesome if you did..
okay, so I have taken things back to the dollar store. . . and they don't give you a dollar back, they give you dollar of in-store-credit. . . So you can go get another crappy bowl. OR a coloring book for Isaac. You could always use it as a strainer. . . for really big noodles.
I always have really good ideas.
Go give that place their cheap, crappy bowl back! I know it was just $1 but how gay of them to sell something with a HOLE! Go get something else that you can actually put to USE! But that's me! I don't want some stupid dollar store laughing at ME for buying their crappy bowl with a hole in it!
how sad. The dollar store has never let me down like that. While I am super cheap and would want justice, I also don't really like confrontation. So here's what you should do, drive by late at night when no one else is around, light it on fire and throw it through the window. . . Just kidding, it's not quite worth jail time.
I don't want your stinkin white elephant, but that sure is FUNNY!!!! I'd take it back, you have the store down the hill now!
That is so funny. Heck yes I would. Tell them you want your money back... hahaha. You crack me up. Spencer cracks up at your comments too.
I'd say just throw it away and forget about the whole thing (who needs principles?? haha). BUT I do like the white elephant idea!
It's a toss up. I don't think a dollar is worth loading kids in the car and hauling them in the store. Plus Jake would probably break something before I left the store, so I'd end up spending more. Nope a dollar isn't worth the hassle to me:))
I love the Christmas festivities... so fun! I also love the in trouble video of daddy and son. Don't dads love to get them all worked up?
TAKE it BACK Kelly! A dollar is a dollar!!! I wouldn't make a special trip but may be next time to head that way take it and trade it or get in-store credit. That's my two cents about the matter!:)
Would you send a soda back if it didn't taste right? Yep, I'd say return it.
ummm... the dollar store sucks! save your money and buy something decent, not crap that will *ALWAYS* break approximately immediately after you get it home!!!! lol!
i like the noodles idea . .go with what pam said : )
Post a Comment