Friday, December 4, 2009

santa claus came to town...

going to see santa...













there's his cute little house...













isaac was too scared to sit by himself...and i'm not that mom that will make him. even though those make for the best christmas pictures.














merry christmas everyone! now stop reading and go put up some christmas lights!

7 comments:

* Nancy * said...

Love the family Santa pic!
I don't blame you one bit, we did the same thing with Gabe last Christmas.

Ronda said...

Your tummy is so cute.. And Isaac and his daddy...way fun.
I completely agree, Why scare em about the man whos supposed to be NICE!!

Tanya said...

kelly it is 20 degrees outside. i am not putting up a single christmas light.

RaeAnn said...

im with ya on the santa scare and i'm with tanya on the lighting ban due to inclement weather.

Unknown said...

That is the scariest santa I have ever seen.

Jill said...

Oh this is too funny. I love the santa's face! (My christmas lights have been up since the beginning of Nov! woo hoo!)

Chance and Beth said...

This makes for a super cute Christmas picture, too. Although nothing says the holidays like the horrified look of the screaming babe on Santa's knee!