here's a funny story...
the other morning isaac and i were laying belly to belly in bed. i had the blanket between us because i never know when he's going to move fast enough to hurt my stomach. so the baby kicked quite hard and isaac, in his sleepy stupor, smacked the blanket as to stop the movement. how crazy is that that he felt it and reacted to it?! i was shocked, but i thought it was kind of a neat story to share.
here's another:
instead of calling derik "dad"...isaac lots of times calls him "derik". it's hilarious. he uses it especially when he's yelling at derik for doing something bothersome. and it's a very slowly drawn, "deeerrrrikkkk". i have a video i'll need to upload that shows him doing that. he does it so much i'm not sure why i don't have a thousand of the same video...
just thought i'd post something to appease my crowd...if anyone's still there. here are some pretty funny pictures of my little sweetie. he's so precious. i love his smile and especially these big ones. he's obviously very happy :)
12 comments:
I love, love, love the BIG smiles! He's getting to be such a big boy! That's so fun that he felt the baby kicking! Oh and I think it's hilarious when little kids call their dads by their first name! Brielle did it with Scott and we would get a kick out of it every time!:)
Isaac is at such a fun stage and it looks like you are enjoying him!!!:)
Well I'm definately still here and love the pictures! So stinkin cute. Cute story too. Both, realy. Can't wait to see the video of Derik being yelled at by a toddler. Too funny!
I love that he felt the baby kick. I always tried to let my girls feel Case kicking and no such luck.. That is my favorite..
Isaac is so fun. Those pictures are so cute. He looks happy. Its a good feeling to know your kids are happy.
he looks so much older than the lasat pictures i've seen of him! cute!
HAHAHA! I love the similarities in our lives... Treyson is always wanting to get on the computer when I get it out so he can watch "Little Einsteins" on youtube :) Treyson also does the drawn out "MAAAAAAAASHOOOOOLLLL" when he wants Marshall's attention. Its cute I love it!
Still here. Ha ha, funny stuff.
that last picture totally looks like you. silly kid.
It was good to talk to you for 5 minutes the other day. Seriously. Maybe some day we can talk for 6 minutes. That would be awesome.
I love that last picture - such a little boy, but so happy!
I wondered why you stopped posting! Love that last picture of Isaac! It seriously made me laugh...a real LOL.
he is a tiger. that is so funny that he calls his dad derik. poor derik.
So cute! He is totally looking like a big boy. I have tried to have Hayden feel my belly when the baby is moving, but we haven't got it to work yet. He gets bored in about 2 seconds if nothing happens. So that is really cool that Isaac got to feel his baby brother!
It is so funny you had a dream about me! Isn't that weird??
I don't know what it is about kids and their desire to call their parents by their name but it is pretty much universal! ;) My daughter still calls her dad "David" most of the time and she is 5! My 2 yr old mostly calls us "Mommy" and "Daddy" I am enjoying that while it lasts! :D It is pretty cute though and funny when they do refer to you by your actual name... I don't know why... it just is! ;) lol!
Oh and how funny is it that your boys are already "fighting" over your space! lol!!!! ;)
Post a Comment