Tuesday, April 28, 2009

man of many faces...

isaac makes so many faces and does so many silly things that i just had to compile a picture list of them.
























































































please note that the toy he's sitting in is a baby toy. he loves playing in it when i bring it out for my friends' kids.
















































































































8 comments:

Wes Harris said...

Way too cute, Munsie!

Beth Willmore said...

Wow in that 3rd picture he looks just like you Kelly! :) He sure is a sweet little boy, and I'm glad you've already got him wearing dresses and pink robes. How does Derek feel about that?? So you need to e-mail me your home address... willmoreb@ida.net

The Jarmans said...

I love your little man!

Jill said...

He is too cute. I'm not too sure about that dress or the pink robe. The counseling might not be worth it. :) j/k.

I love his faces. All his personality just comes out.

RaeAnn said...

sign that kid up for some modeling! you could totally be a pageant mom!! :)

Unknown said...

haha, I love those little faces. . . it looks like you two are a good pair, Kelly. . . honestly, I know nobody who makes the same faces, except for you ;). love it!

* Nancy * said...

Aaaahhh, what a cutie! Gosh Kelly he is a little you!

Justin and Stacey said...

Love the one of him in the dress...and the pink bathrobe!! :) He's a doll!!