my mom got this box from a chair she bought and thought it was perfect for a house...
she couldn't have been more right! isaac loves it and the best thing is that we can both fit in there! derik fits if he sticks his legs out one of the windows.
i thought about painting it and supporting the long window with cardboard brackets. we'll post more pictures if i do that...but for now, enjoy! and remember, building cool things doesn't have to cost a penny! (unless, of course, you take into account the $250 chair that came inside the box...)
6 comments:
I LOVED that kind of stuff growing up. Sometimes the box is more fun that the item that came in it!! This will be so fun for Isaac!
What a good mom you are! And the house you "built" is very cute. Definitely take pictures if you paint it!!!
I love that! So very cute. Makes me actually want to make one for Maddi!
Very stylish, a definite recession buster.
I love your little house. Your such a fun mom!
sweet set up! I would totally make that house as permanent as possible. They LOVE that kind of stuff.
that is an amazing house!! very impressive
Post a Comment