Thursday, April 16, 2009

i'm not the blogger i once was...

here's a much needed update. we have been enjoying the nice weather (even though some days i'm too lazy to get out of my pj's more than 15 minutes before derik comes home...)

here's part of our easter crowd. we met at my aunt meleah and uncle scott's house. isaac learned how to say meleah and he says it "malaalaa". it's VERY cute.













isaac and mom. i made my brother take this picture for the second time because in the first one i had MAJOR mom arms...sick.













on saturday, derik took isaac to an easter egg hunt at the park while i went to portland to pick up tj from the airport. he said he caught on really quick and rocked his 0-4 age group. way to go little buddy! i always knew you were smart!













did daddy toot? i know, bathroom humor...













isaac riding his "bike" that grandpa got him at the DU banquet this year...of course safety first with a grown-up helmet on. he's so fun.

5 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Ok first of all I love the "mom arms" comment. When I was having Jared take a pic of my new haircut I made him take it 3 times so I could try and MINIMIZE my double chin effect!

Tamara said...

Hey slacker. While you're in your PJ's you can check out my blog. I've been busy. You coming to Stake Women's Conference on Saturday? Yeah, it starts at 8:45 but that's only if you want breakfast there. Yes, AM. C'mon, it'll be fun. The keynote speaker at lunch is Cammie Wilberger, the mom of that darling BYU student Brooke Wilberger who was kidnapped from Corvallis and killed. Holy crap.

RaeAnn said...

thanks for the update. i always worry when people stop blogging as much that they have found more important things to do in life and are leaving me in the dust...typing and commenting all by my lonesome!

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! I just can't believe you would have "mom arms"!! You crack me up!

Julia said...

Cute pictures. You're hair is getting so long!