here's the question:
why in the heck is allison iraheta in the bottom 3 again?!
and this is my conclusion:
everyone thinks her 16 yr old friends will stay up all night and text in her number...
BUT
their responsible parents may limit the amount of time/texts they spend voting for her.
either that or...
she doesn't have any friends.
i was a little scared that she would get kicked off last night. she is a rock star and i can't imagine her not making it big...no matter what. but let's be honest, an american idol title would certainly help move things along!
i was a little scared that she would get kicked off last night. she is a rock star and i can't imagine her not making it big...no matter what. but let's be honest, an american idol title would certainly help move things along!
4 comments:
I love American Idol. I'd blog about it if I thought anyone would actually respond. There is a small handful of my friends that watch it. I chat about it with a couple of ladies in my ward. Plus, Heidi and I totally chat about it every Tuesday and Wednesday. It's sad, really. I liked last year a little better just because of David Cook. But this year is finally growing on me.
But I like Alison, too. I'm not sure why she is in the bottom 3 either. But I have to say -eek!- that Adam might be better. I do think that she might be in the final 4. I think Kris is too yummy to go home just yet. :) It will be interesting to see what happens next week. Whatever happens I bet she'll make a record. She knows what kind of artist she is. I liked Lil kind of during auditions but she grew old to me. She just lacked the confidence to really pull it all off. Alison on the other hand knows exactly who she is, what kind of record she would make, and where she wants to go in life.
Blog on girlfriend... blog on. It's nice to hear someone else's take on it. Is it just me or is something up with Paula and Simon? Weird stuff.
i knew there would be lots of adam fans out there. and in his defense, i like him too. i just don't quite like the way he thrusts his hips. it's pretty suggestive if you ask me. this is a family show, buddy! i also can't stand how he looks when he screams with his tongue out. but he is a great artist...just not my type. and i also love danny. i think he's going to fall behind adam and allison, but i do like him. they are all so good, it's hard to pin who i think will actually win...even though everyone thinks it will be adam. he's kind of another david cook...david cook on acid, that is.
I am absolutely LOVING american idol this season. I really dont know who I like best honestly. I'm really excited Matt's still around actually...maybe he's my fav. Definitely not sad to see ANoop go...uhhh. But I have to say I do enjoy watching Adam to see what he will do next. I think he's really talented just a little too freaky to me. he seams arrogant cause "everyone" loves him so much. and yeah simon and paula are TOO annoying. won't be sad to see her leave she's so sappy. it's her last season right?!
They really cleaned house this week. Loved it. And I totally agree. Allison is a rockstar. Voice I love, wardrobe not so much.
Post a Comment