here's a picture of me, in the dark, at the state fair. my sister took it and i had no idea she was going full length. so this is 18 weeks, i think. i know it's kinda hard to tell with me wearing a black shirt and the darkness for the background, but mama is big! the other day this girl told me that i looked more like 7 months than 5. i agree...
20 comments:
You look FABULOUS kell! I love seeing prego pics! Have you learned anything new about baby #2 yet?
So cute! I heard you show sooner w/ the second pregnancy.
yeah no kidding kacie! and breff...trust me when i say i weeded through a few pics to put the best one up. too bad that somewhere between 18 and 22 weeks my face got fat...dang it!
oh and baby #2 is a boy, who shows no signs of downs. but because of my blood work i'm still technically at risk. my risk is 1/76. bring it.
I think you look cute. My belly seemed to stick out quickly but then it kind of plateaued. However, I'm 7 months now and I tell ya, the last 2 weeks I have grown at least 3 inches out. Not to the sides but straight out! You really do look adorable preggers.
you look great! I cant wait to hava a baby bump, then I will have an excuse for the belly I already have :) how have things been going?
going well besides the fact that isaac has had this terrible sickness for 8 days. he's started getting better but in the meantime i got sick. boo!
I think you look cute!
You look wonderful!!! Do we get to come visit when the new babe is born!?
Yeah you're huge! NOT!!!! You look so good and just as cute as always!! Hope you're feeling well!!
ooohh look at that hot mama. love the photo you are a babe.
Now there's one gorgeous mama - THANKS for taking it! :)
Once again I want to say that I am so thrilled that your having baby boy #2!
Have a great weekend my dear friend!
You are a totally hot mama!
If some chick thought you were 7 months pregnant she should've seen me! I was MASSIVE!! You are SOO not big, off the charts pregnant!! You always think you're bigger than you are...that chick probably had never even been pregnant and has NO CLUE what she's talking about! Stupid people sometimes just need to learn to shut their potholes!
you look adorable! i love it! and NO you do not look 7 months, that girl doesn't know what she was talking about.
So cute! Besides showing sooner, are you carrying differently this time? I looked COMPLETLY different with both of my kids.
stacy...it's actually very similar. i think i have WAY more amniotic fluid this time, though :)
Okay, you look super cute!!! I think you do show way sooner with the second than with the first. I can't believe you are already that far along!! I am just getting updated on everyone's blogs and I am super excited you are having another boy. Little boys are the best. Keep us posted on any updates... we will be keeping you in our prayers!!
~Stacey
My beautiful Kelly! You are as hot as ever! I hope I look that good when I have kids!
In response to the comment you left on my blog...no I was not wearing maternity clothes BUT... you couldn't see my gut hanging out of my shirt because Anderson was on my lap...second my pants are no where near being able to zip up!! :) After that picture, I went right up and changed into pajama's. Much more comfortable!! :)No worries!!
~Stacey
Post a Comment