gpa is a simple man. that's why when he realized he couldn't use this, coupled with the fact that i've wanted one for quite some time, he simply gave it to me. the man is generous. loving. thoughtful. here are a couple of the first sample pictures i took with it:
this is in our messy garage...
8 comments:
wow- he has grown a lot lately! What a cutie!
#1 I'm jealous that you have that camara...I've been DYING to get something just like it!
#2 THANK YOU for the pictures of that handsome face FINALLY!!!! He's adorable as ever but looks like a little man now!
oh yeah...
ps. i cut his hair a couple weeks ago. i'm going to be a professional by the time he's 18.
wow, that's awesome! I LOVE crazy free things like that (and of course, the generous people who give them). . .
I will have to agree that you do have the sweetest grandpa!!! So since you have this nift camera you need to start takin some pics of YOU! I need to see you cute and prego!!!
New camera...how fun. I just convinced my mom and Russ to get me a nice digital SLR for Christmas. I am so excited. I can't wait to use it.
um... SCORE! I am in the wrong family- Marshall's dad keeps a TAB on anything he gets him (I'm serious- he called Marshall one day saying he found a cool cargo net and wanted to know if he wanted one- he then got a bill for $8). My parents are pretty cool but they are gone for 3 years in Brazil and I am not very spoiled anymore. haha. You deserve good things in your life :) I am happy for you! You have a cute little boy!!
You will love it. A nice camera makes a huge difference!
Post a Comment