thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. it's very nice to know there are so many people out there who care. and i'm doing really well. i've been through the roller coaster of emotions, but i'm surprisingly at peace. now that my doctor has told me what they were looking for and what my screen results were, i'm not worried. i'm not anxious. i don't care if he has down's. i feel him kicking and i know all is right inside my belly. although i will be interested to know what these "specialists" have to say...
7 comments:
I'll still keep you in my thoughts/prayers. I'm glad you're at peace.
Good Luck with everything! Myles was always moving around, doing summersaults and stuff while I was pregnant with him and he hasn't stopped moving!
Wow...you have been through a lot lately. You have a great attitude. We hope everything goes well.
good luck to you! i actually didn't do any genetic testing because i am such a worrier and knew that i would spend so much time worrying about it. it does make me nervous for the actual birth though, because that would be a scary time to find out that something is wrong. i'm just hoping for the best.
DOH!! (w/double slap upside the head) . .Happy (belated)Birthday friend! glad all is well in that little tum tum of yours!
Seriously am so feeling your stress! When I was pregnant with Reese (18 weeks) they couldn't find the baby during the ultrasound and I had blood tests galore all confirming I had lost the baby a long time earlier. Just before they were to do the DNC on my live baby I had one last ultrasound and there she was strong and healthy. What the HE**? You never know about these tests. It's ok to be stressed out. People would all tell me not to worry, but of course, you can't help not to! It's all I could think about for the two weeks of waiting for more and more results. Hang in there!
I had a sister who was downs, the Bishop has a brother who is downs, we love the downs. I agree, if I had to have a child with a disability downs would be my choice. They are the most loving and perfect angels sent from above. We are excited that a new little one is joining your family. Give our Isaac an extra hug for us. (the ward has changed bid time, 131 couples)
Post a Comment