OH MY GOSH!! can i just say that i feel like the WORST friend EVER!????!!! Hello...i've turned into a lazy blogger and it shows...Kell!! I'm so excited for you to be expecting another boy! i'll be thinking about you...i know everything will work out just as it's supposed too & you'll be the best mom to this baby no matter what! :) and Isaac IS sooo dang cute...you did well my friend! :)
14 comments:
He is one cute little man!
Adorable!!
You have every right to dote! He's adorable. Cole has those same jammies! :)
Parents are a little biased...but, he is really cute!! What a handsome little devil.
Of course he is cute, look who his parents (and grandparents) are. :.)
He's a cutie! And I love that you use words like "dote", one of my favorites. Makes me think of Pride and Prejudice!
gee rhonda, i didn't know you had such a big crush on my mom and dad!
Ha Ha Ha very funny.
I do love them though. They did give us you, which we appreciate very much. Love you
OH MY GOSH!! can i just say that i feel like the WORST friend EVER!????!!! Hello...i've turned into a lazy blogger and it shows...Kell!! I'm so excited for you to be expecting another boy! i'll be thinking about you...i know everything will work out just as it's supposed too & you'll be the best mom to this baby no matter what! :) and Isaac IS sooo dang cute...you did well my friend! :)
You do have on extremely cute little guy!! And now you will have 2! :) Can't wait!
~Stacey
Not only is that picture adorable, but your keepin it real pic on the side is priceless!!!
he is such a handsome little man. i am glad you are having another boy. can't wait to see him.
Of course he's cute, look at his sexy mama! I especially like his moose shirt :-)
Post a Comment