what's going on here is, you look fabulous!!!....that's what is going on!
when i was 40 weeks pregnant i measured the size of a 29 week pregnant person. (at 38 weeks i was measuing 31 weeks). but my little guy was happy and healthy. don't stress over your belly size, just enjoy it! you look great!
Nice bump kell. I couldn't believe you said I looked small on my post because I feel like I look about 44 weeks instead of 34! It is nice to hear, and so I genuinely say to you...you look great. Perfect curveature!
i'm starting to feel the onset of being uncomfortable. my body is aching little by little and i can tell it's just going to get worse. i remember with isaac i was DONE by 7 months...lucky for me i had him at 8 months. i have no idea what i'm going to do if this baby comes on time...or even later! i've never been 9 months pregnant!
You are so dang cute, and by the way you are only half the size that I am usually by week 22!! You look great. Isaac looks so cute in your last post. We are lucky to have such cute little men!
wew-wee girl :) You look GREAT! I swear that the babies that come after the first just make a much more prominent bump earlier--and then it just stays like that for a while. That's how I felt, anyways. You're doing great! Stretching and light weights will SOOO help you with your aches and pains. Love ya Kells and little baby inside! (and Isaac and Derik too of course. . .)
Hey thanks for the smart 'a comment you little TURD!! :) It made me laugh so I guess I can't be upset! I think you look just ADORABLE pregnant!!! Keep the updates comming!
Man, I'm so excited you're having another boy. They are going to be the best of friends. You look great. The count down is on! I'l be excited to see if HE looks like his older brother.
18 comments:
I kind of hit a plateau too. However in the last few weeks I swear I've grown a couple inches outward.
I still think you look adorable. :)
what's going on here is, you look fabulous!!!....that's what is going on!
when i was 40 weeks pregnant i measured the size of a 29 week pregnant person. (at 38 weeks i was measuing 31 weeks). but my little guy was happy and healthy. don't stress over your belly size, just enjoy it! you look great!
You look SO cute Kell! You should be a nun for Halloween!
HOLY CRAP YOU ARE HAVING BABY #2! Are you as freaked out as I am to have another one because I AM!!!!! You look great by the way!!!
I can't wait to have a bump :) I am sure once its here i will want it to go away.... but for now I want a bump.
You look fantastic! I think I would be grateful for a plateau...I just seem to be gaining weight at an alarming rate!
Aww, I just want to come and snuggle your belly and tell him, (and Isaac, while I'm there) how much I love him! (Them)...
Oh and I didn't get your text until Saturday, LOL
lookin good!
Nice bump kell. I couldn't believe you said I looked small on my post because I feel like I look about 44 weeks instead of 34! It is nice to hear, and so I genuinely say to you...you look great. Perfect curveature!
you look really cute. are you feeling good? are you uncomfortable yet???
i'm starting to feel the onset of being uncomfortable. my body is aching little by little and i can tell it's just going to get worse. i remember with isaac i was DONE by 7 months...lucky for me i had him at 8 months. i have no idea what i'm going to do if this baby comes on time...or even later! i've never been 9 months pregnant!
you look so great! i need to see that pregnant belly in person.
You are so dang cute, and by the way you are only half the size that I am usually by week 22!! You look great. Isaac looks so cute in your last post. We are lucky to have such cute little men!
wew-wee girl :) You look GREAT! I swear that the babies that come after the first just make a much more prominent bump earlier--and then it just stays like that for a while. That's how I felt, anyways. You're doing great! Stretching and light weights will SOOO help you with your aches and pains.
Love ya Kells and little baby inside! (and Isaac and Derik too of course. . .)
Kelly, you look great! We have the same "his and her" list on our fridge from President Strong. Such good memories! :)
Hey thanks for the smart 'a comment you little TURD!! :) It made me laugh so I guess I can't be upset! I think you look just ADORABLE pregnant!!! Keep the updates comming!
Man, I'm so excited you're having another boy. They are going to be the best of friends. You look great. The count down is on! I'l be excited to see if HE looks like his older brother.
Post a Comment