Monday, May 25, 2009

two thousand zero zero...

party over, oops! out of time



so in two weeks i'm gonna party like it's 1999!!!



yes, folks. in less than two short weeks i will be attending my 10 year high school reunion. crazy how time flies. i am excited though. i can't wait to see what everyone is up to these days...and for that ONE person that's totally different (you know there's always one).

6 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Wowzers. I have been so looking forward to mine, but thinking that soon it will also be two weeks away makes me nervous! Hope it is quite the celebration! And I am all in for a 2nd annual Brookside reunion. Could you make it to AZ in Sept?

Unknown said...

1999 was seriously the COOLEST year to graduate. honestly. Have fun, girl!

Beth Willmore said...

Wow Kelly do you have your sports car rented and your diet all under control and your new hair/makeup/outfit picked out? Isn't that what you're supposed to do for your high school reunions? I didn't go to my 5 year because hey - everyone still lives here in the Burg and I still see them at Wal-Mart. Ah what a life! :)

Tanya said...

oh man i can't believe i am going to miss it! you'll have to fill me in on everything. have fun!

* Nancy * said...

how exciting...let me know if I should even bother going to mine.

Have a great time showing off your cute family!

The Hendricks ID said...

Don't get too excited, I had mine 2 years ago. They're not all they're cracked up to be. No, it was fun to see everyone. But, it's funny, how 10 years later, it's still the same people you want to punch in the face. Hey, go see our blog and the kids pictures lindsay just posted. Have fun at the reunion, whoop! whoop!