Monday, May 18, 2009

cat's out of the bag...

let's start this out by saying that i'm not fond of cats. they freak me out...they're unpredictable and i don't like that. having said that...isaac loves animals. i'm too big of a sissy to get a dog yet. i'm just not ready for that kind of commitment, but my friend's sister is a cat wizard and has a bunch of little kitties she's trying to get to good homes (mine). so what do you think? i can't stand the thought of cat hair in my house, but i think it would be really fun for isaac. i'm torn. see what this kid does to me?

10 comments:

Jill said...

Cats belong outside. Nuff said.

Beth Willmore said...

Go for it, every kid needs a pet!! Plus what's a little cat hair in the eternal scheme of things! :) (For everyone else that's reading this please know that I'm not a crazy cat lady or anything!)

KT said...

I'm not a cat fan nor was I a dog fan before I had one! Now I can't imagine being without one! I say go for it, you'll have a blast with it I'm sure!

Bonnie Ashford said...

Granny pants is allergic to cats!

Unknown said...

Issac is going to get sick of the cat. You'll be stuck cleaning up after it, cat hair, cat smell and a depressed kid who really wanted a dog.

Amanda said...

Our cat was put outside a week after we brought Lucy home from the hospital and hasn't been back since! You do have to have a good place for the litterbox - imagine how fascinated Isaac would be with it at this age - blech.

Whitney said...

oooohhhh the joys of having pets! or of someone else having a pet :) i saw dog is a man's best friend . . just buck up and get a dog :) hehe i'm just not much of a cat person either . .but puppies . oh isaac would wuv a widdle puppy! have fun with that one!

Tanya said...

don't do it. i know you and you won't like it. :o)

Kelly Munns said...

yeah after my mom told me she was allergic to them, i decided it was a deal breaker. no cats for us. we'll continue to play with the neighborhood cats and eventually maybe we'll get a dog... i said eventually, derik.

The Hendricks ID said...

The first thing you need to do is get rid of your crazy cat lover friend (I think that's what you meant when you said cat wizard). They're weirdos. We have about 8 stray cats running around our place, I'll mail you one.