isaac loves playing with my grandpa's dog, sunny. she's a sweet old thing and just lays there and behaves while isaac manhandles her. this particular night isaac was being so funny with her...
Don't you just love a good old dog. We had 2 when Jackson was that little and he loved them like crazy. I have some pics of him sitting on one of their heads.
Jocelyn loves dogs too! It surprised me as to how many kids are scared of them though. I love your house, you guys did such a good job in picking out colors! I can't wait to have a home one day! Your Halloween costumes were so cute and creative. jocelyn has this pink fuzy beanie that when she has it on reminds me of the mushroom on mario bros.
5 comments:
Don't you just love a good old dog. We had 2 when Jackson was that little and he loved them like crazy. I have some pics of him sitting on one of their heads.
ha ha ha! love how much he is loving it!
i just read your comment and now i miss ya.
that's too cute! My kids love dogs from a distance, but they won't touch them!!
Jocelyn loves dogs too! It surprised me as to how many kids are scared of them though. I love your house, you guys did such a good job in picking out colors! I can't wait to have a home one day! Your Halloween costumes were so cute and creative. jocelyn has this pink fuzy beanie that when she has it on reminds me of the mushroom on mario bros.
Post a Comment